- Smoking ban study full of lies. Shocking!
- Dropping the facade: Bill would explicitly use Federal Reserve to fund government spending.
- Say no to a texting ban. It would give police another pre-text to pull anyone over, anytime.
- Democrat party warmongers, a history.
- De-criminalize it! Attempting to end the drug war insanity in Massachusetts.
- Sibel Edmonds speaks out.
- Just because union bosses say they oppose the Baucus plan, doesn’t mean it isn’t awful.
- I’m quoted in Forbes.
Archive for the ‘Random’ Category
John Edwards… a hypocrite and liar? Say it ain’t so!
Forgive me for not being surprised that a politician engaged in sleazy acts and then lied about them in an effort to further his ambitions. But at least we no longer have to listen to his patronizing BS.
I do wonder what took the “respectable” media so long get an answer from Edwards. Quite the day for American journalists when the National Enquirer beats them to a story by over six months.
Update: Matt Welch posts Edwards’ reaction (circa 1999) to Bill Clinton’s cheating ways:
I think this President has shown a remarkable disrespect for his office, for the moral dimensions of leadership, for his friends, for his wife, for his precious daughter. It is breathtaking to me the level to which that disrespect has risen.
Now for a little self-promotion…
I’ll be on the Livin Large with Geoff Pinkus radio show today around 6:30 7 pm Eastern time talking about state imposed smoking bans and giving some cigar recommendations. The show is on 560 AM WIND in Chicago.
You listen live online here.
Here is my appearance from last week:
For more cigar blogging come on over to StogieGuys.com